At the beginning of 2010 the Syrian award winning Director Sulafa Hijazi has established "blue.dar" a digital art production house based in the middle east, and linked with a network of an international team of experts including artists, writers, researchers, educators, and animators...
- Different types of animation and other digital media, in addition to children and families film products. (Film, Audio, Series, Web, Workshops... Etc)
- Being a full service production house, blue.dar provide every thing from the idea to the final product, or any part of it.
Expect from blue.dar:
Excellent Quality, Highly Efficient Workflow, and Extremely Competitive Rates
Is a Syrian Director, Writer, and Producer for educational TV series and other media and film productions.
She studied at the Adham Ismail center for fine arts in Syria, and at the Higher Institute of the dramatic arts- Syria where she majored in dramatic studies, and at the Städelschule fine art academy in Frankfurt am main Germany .
Hijazi started her professional career in 1997; her productions include different types of animation, live drama, and puppet shows. In addition she was a member of the founding team of Spacetoon the first free Arabic satellite channel for children.
Sulafa Hijazi’s works as director and writer include:
- Domtom Salemeen, 65 episodes animation TV series, produced by GCCJPPI 2002.
- Data City, 52 episodes edutainment TV series, awarded golden prizes as the best kids TV show in Cairo, Tunisia, and The Gulf Media festival, produced by GCCJPPI 2004.
- My Arabic House, 52 episodes edutainment TV series, Produced by Aljazeera children Channel 2007.
- The Jasmine Birds, animation feature film, produced by the Syrian national film organization and Tiger Production 2009, The Jasmine Birds has got several international awards among them the golden prize in Hamadan, Kazan, Cairo, Bangalore and Hollywood international family film festival.
- The Memory Box, kids to kids animation short film, produced by Help e.v. Germany 2011, awarded a special jury prize at Kazan international film festival.
- Malsoun Dot Org, 60 episodes animation TV series, produced by GCCJPPI 2011- 2012. Has received the Innovation award, as The best animation TV series, at the first Arab radio and television Mondale in Cairo 2012.
Copyright © All Rights Reserved